Thursday, 17 December 2015

FORCE AWAKENS REVIEW SOON


 Peace all. I've already been asked to post a review of The Force Awakens, but I want to wait until after another 2 viewings. The reason is to provide you with a balanced review that is not full of fanboyism. As much as I'm a SW/Sci Fi fan I'm not just going to say its the best thing ever. Atm I'll just say this. Its a good movie and a very good set up, but once people calm down there are a few holes, and thankfully these are only very minor. The best thing we can do now is enjoy it and thank Santa its so much better than the prequels.

  A good movie, but a full review and break down of as much as I can will be posted this weekend or early next week. My 2nd viewing is tomorrow. Peace. 1. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.