Wednesday, 6 January 2016

NEXT MOVIE REVIEWS/TV SHOW SHOUT OUTS/NERD THOUGHTS


 Yo peace all. Its now 2016 and am quite stoked already for some of the movie releases this year. I'm actually psyched about some of the movies due soon ranging from The Hateful Eight, The Revenant, and The Free State of Jones. I will be attempting to review each of these movies as I see them. First up will be The Hateful Eight, which I'm going to watch this week. 

  Some new TV shows to shout out that are worth a look are:

Beowulf Return to the Shieldlands & Texas Rising.

Other TV shows set to return this month are:

  Arrow & The Flash. The Flash in my opinion is the best nerd series on TV, and the new trailer for the remainder of season 2 revealed the return of the Reverse Flash. I'll blog the trailer next so you can see for yourselves, which has me thinking of some theories already. 

 Also Vikings & Black Sails return too. Its a good time to be a super nerd lol.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.