Monday, 29 February 2016

GODS OF EGYPT & LONDON HAS FALLEN RELEASED THIS WEEK


 I haven't had the displeasure (according to the many reviews I've read/watched of this movie) to see Gods of Egypt yet, but needless to say if I'm unable to go watch it I will buy it on DVD. I'm a nerd, show me sci fi, fantasy, and things of that nature then I get excited. My nerdery knows no bounds so the 'so bad its good' always works for me. 

  London Has Fallen is released this week so I may go to the theater, and review it for the site. Its stars alpha beard Gerard Butler reprising his role as one of the world's baddest shouty men. Fresh from shouting in Beards of Egypt, am sure he will be on fine form shouting at people again. My prediction for London Has Fallen is a big action film with finely crafted set pieces, and shouty men, all shouting at each other.

#godsofegypt #londonhasfallen #movies #moviereviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.