Friday, 25 March 2016

BATMAN V SUPERMAN THIS WEEKEND


 Hey all and I hope your Easter weekend is starting great. So I've read various reviews surrounding Zack Snyder's Batman V Superman movie, which I am incredibly stoked to go see this weekend. The mainstream media so far has given the film bad reviews, and as usual independent media tends to be the more trust worthy with its balanced non spoiler reviews. Personally I usually subscribe to this ethos which is, if the mainstream and masses tend to say something is great, its usually the opposite. Of course, its not always the case, but take a look at pop culture, mainstream hip hop, mainstream pop, and so forth.

  However, it can be difficult sometimes not to get sucked into the hype, and play a part of it, as indeed I did myself with The Force Awakens, probably one of the most over rated movies of all time. Its not terrible, but not a classic, and Star Wars Rebels has been so much better.

  The Avengers movies for me sucked & I'm a Captain America fan, & an obvious nerd, but many people enjoyed them so ultimately it comes too personal taste. I'm quite excited to go see this version of Batman & Superman, and will be making up my own mind about the movie. In closing it will be someone's idea of a joke out there in the universe for it to be as bad as the reports say in the mainstream press, but somehow I doubt it. 

 Everybody enjoy a great Easter weekend, and if you too are going to see the new Batman V Superman movie then I hope you enjoy it. Happy Easter all. 1.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.