Sunday, 28 August 2016

UPDATES ABOUT MY RADIO SHOWS


 Just a quick post to update you all again on the future of The Wastelands. There are a few options I'm looking into atm, but the show is not over or done. I did a random podcast today, which is something I'm going to explore outside of a live show. I'm still liaising closely with my Brutal Existence Radio family, so the cross promotion, and the bond will remain intact. The Brutal Existence Radio spirit will be carried with us all.

  I'm also considering a separate underground hip hop edition, as I miss doing something to help my hip hop friends.

A live edition of The Wastelands will return soon.

1 love to all my friends from all music scenes, indie film, and comics.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.