Saturday, 26 November 2016

CRIMSON BONES NOW ON AIR! YARRR! (DIY THRASH METAL RADIO, MONTHLY)


CRIMSON BONES SAILS NOW! (DIY THRASH METAL RADIO, MONTHLY)

 
 
 Hey friends, I'm incredibly excited and amped to bring this show back, and I'm eager to slip back into character as Captain Midnight Mosh. Since the show was put on hiatus, I was asked if, and when it would return, so here we are.

Featured today: Celtic Punk pre show warm up, as The Captain and his crew ready themselves, and get into the spirit, then Crimson Bones sails the high seas w/ Thrash, Crossover, Old School DM, Thrash, silly humor, Storecard Dave, skits, mosh, & Thrash!!!!!! Yarrrrrr!
 
   Airplay/promo: ancientvisionz@gmail.com
@ancientvisionz
Chat (old Brutal Existence Radio chat)
 
Tune in now via thewastelands.listen2myshow.com @ 9pm-12am UK, 10pm-1am CET (Europe), 4pm-7pm Eastern (US), 1pm-4pm West Coast (US), 3pm-6pm Central (US), & 2pm-5pm Mountain (US)


 So, ah ha yarr, it be Captain Midnight Mosh, and The Crimson Bones! Ye wanted us to sail the fine seas again, hoisting the sails for thrash, well I heard ye... 


Resting in slumber, thirsting,
Seeking enternal thrash metal hunger,
The dark depths, waiting.

When shall I sail again?
Dreaming of The Crimson Bones,
High seas, my home.

Thrash adventure and mosh plunder,
Taverns, fine ales,
Many a man's tale.

Waking, raising my stare,
It's not a dream, standing,
Waiting for the hour.

11.55 pm, pocket watch,
Gazing at my outstretched hand,
Tick, tock, tick.

Smelling the air,
Creaking boards beneath my feet,
Mainstream pop music ship spotted.

Glaring past the ship's bow,
Barking at the crew,
Set course first mate.

11.59 pm, 
The Hands tick, 
My time.

Midnight,
Tis the hour,
Crimson Bones devours.

For I am Captain Midnight Mosh,
And my ship, be The Crimson Bones,
The high seas, our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.