Saturday, 24 December 2016

ANCIENT VISIONZ NOW ON OFFICIAL WINTER VACATION & MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!



 I'd like to say thank you to all readers, friends both old and new, for helping, supporting the site or my shows in any way. I hope you all enjoy a relaxing time whatever it is you do. If you follow any of my radio shows, then I've listed below the festive bonus editions I did, which cover the holiday period. There are no radio shows until 7th Jan, 2017, which is when we are back from vacation. 

The site is now on a holiday break. Pat may post a few uodates, but other than that, we will see you all in the new year! Merry Xmas everyone and a happy new yr!


 Wastelands Crustmas (crust/d-beat/death metal/grind/hc)


Wastelands - Desertdoomas Edition (doom metal/sludge/desert rock)


Crimson Bones Thrashmas (Thrash Metal)


Paradigm Radio (Talk Radio) 18-12-16 w/ Dead Drift (sci-fi comedy TV series/indie film)


Paradigm Radio (Talk Radio) 16-12-16 w/ Aria The Film (sci-fi/fantasy/indie film)
 http://ancientvisionz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/paradigm-radio-w-cesar-dir-of-aria-film.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.