Sunday, 29 January 2017

ANCIENT VISIONZ (DIY METAL RADIO)

As mentioned in the previous posts, the metal portion of my shows now fall into their own individual shows again, airing every Saturday as usual at 4-7pm EST/9pm-12am UK. The Saturday show is now called Ancient Visionz. The Wastelands is now a punk/hc show and airs on Friday's. Read more at this link.

There shall be a page on the blog for Ancient Visionz Metal Radio.

What do I play on Ancient Visionz Metal Radio? Death Metal, Doom, Thrash, Desert Rock, Sludge, Blues, Traditional Heavy Metal, Stoner Rock, and most sub genres relating to those. Further info posted soon when banner and page built on the site. 

Contact: ancientvisionz@gmail.com




I cannot change the URL atm on the stream for the shows, but it is the same stream for both The Wastelands and Ancient Visionz, and any show that I host.

Tune in every Saturday on thewastelands.listen2myshow.com @ 9pm-12am UK, 10pm-1am CET (Europe), 4pm-7pm Eastern (US), 1pm-4pm West Coast (US), 3pm-6pm Central (US), & 2pm-5pm Mountain (US)



Listen/Tune in @



Original post below detailing the changes to The Wastelands, which applies to my metal show, now called Ancient Visionz

Hey all, hope the weekend has been rad. Winter X Games is on atm, which is gnarly, but back to my shows or I'm going to start nerding. For the last month I tried running an experiment with my shows in an effort to increase support. I followed a path of several formats, splitting the shows up into metal editions, punk editions, and so on. Sadly nothing seemed to work.


If you would like to read the original ideas and the reasons behind them, then go to these 2 links: here and here


I want to avoid joining a station unless it is something like what Brutal Existence Radio was, and am trying to stay DIY in-order to retain the mid tier to genuine underground focus, and avoid toning down shows or playing famous big bands that we all know.


  The latest ideas and solutions are to go back to my roots with the shows, and separate them into individual shows for both punk and metal, but air them on different days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.