Sunday, 8 January 2017

WASTELANDS FORMAT CHANGES PART 2




 Outlined in the previous post, I'm introducing format changes to The Wastelands in-order to generate support, as it is currently struggling. Towards the end of the post, I mentioned I'd be willing to consider name changes for the show and it's formats, individualising them further to reflect metal and punk. I really like The Wastelands name, but people seem to be calling anything I do 'Ancient Visionz', regardless of whether it is Paradigm Radio or The Wastelands.

I can see why, due to the site's name, and Ancient Visionz is where the shows are posted, but they all have their own individual sections in the tabs at the top of the site. Previously I tried to run two separate sites, but it was too much, and my time is limited with being a college student.

So, I'm going to promote the shows under 'Ancient Visionz' presents The Wastelands. Ancient Visionz seems to be the name, which most people refer to me or know me through. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.