Thursday, 2 March 2017

NEW ART WORK & SITE INFO UPDATED!


Peace all, I've finished the new artwork for the site, and I may change out the head banner from time to time. The site info has also been updated and reflects our main focus on metal, punk, and underground hip hop. Of course, I'll feature random nerd stuff from movies and comics to freshen up the content every so often, but for the most part Ancient Visionz is concentrating on our greatest love, which is metal, punk, and underground hip hop. 

To clarify, I'm not abandoning movies and comics. I support them both as often as I can whether going to the movie theatre or buying comics. Ancient Visionz needed to be streamlined a little to reflect our greatest love, which is underground music. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.