Saturday, 22 April 2017

ANCIENT VISIONZ A DIY SHOW AGAIN, BUT STILL HELPING CANADA'S EXTREME METAL RADIO


  Hi all, hope the weekend has treat you well. Ancient Visionz is a diy show again, but I want to stress that nothing bad happened with Canada's Extreme Metal Radio. They are cool guys and are supportive of my decision. I'm also helping promote them with that I can, which is something I've always adhered to do with cross promotion and building between different scenes.

  Since Brutal Existence Radio closed I've been frustrated at times doing the shows DIY, and thought I was ready to return to a station, but I'm not as ready as I thought, and need to take time to focus on Ancient Visionz and any other shows I do DIY for the time being. I rushed and jumped a bit too soon. With that being said I shall still help the bands, various diy radio shows, and friends through on/off air promotions as I've always done. 

  I'm thinking of maybe doing some bonus editions of the chat radio show hosted by myself and VX to help some bands and friends. Maybe on Friday's before Ancient Visionz airs.

  In closing, I stress again there was nothing negative that happened today, I'm just not as ready as I thought I was to return to a station, and for now I'm staying DIY, but I'm helping Canada's Extreme Metal Radio with what I'm able. They are cool guys and understood how I was feeling, and treat me with genuine kindness. As always, I'll also help friends, bands, and other diy shows such as Audio Aggression.

Ancient Visionz is live again every Saturday 3pm-7pm EST/8pm-12am on thewastelands.listen2myshow.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.