Sunday, 2 April 2017

NEW HC/HC PUNK/UNDERGROUND HIP HOP SHOW THIS FRIDAY!


 So, this coming Friday shall see the first of my new ideas to try and do something post Wastelands, which hopefully can gain an audience. The Wastelands was my hc punk/hc show, and since Brutal Existence Radio closed, the support for The Wastelands was zero.  It was a hard decision, but I'm now experimenting with possible ideas I can do outside of Ancient Visionz Metal Radio. I've always enjoyed hosting more than one show, so that I can remain open minded to other music. 

  This Friday, I'll be on air with a mixed show of hc/hc punk & underground hip hop. Show starts at 2-4om EST or 3-5pm EST. If the show is successful, then it will become the new Friday show. Usual streaming link @ thewastelands.listen2myshow.com

 For further info and some of the ideas I'm considering, please see the post I blogged yesterday, which is here

PLEASE NOTE ANCIENT VISIONZ METAL RADIO IS NOT EFFECTED BY THE PROBLEMS WITH THE WASTELANDS. ANCIENT VISIONZ METAL RADIO IS LIVE EVERY SATURDAY 4-7PM EST AS ALWAYS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.