Monday, 14 August 2017

SELECTIVE AGGRESSION - DEMO 2017 (METALLIC HC/HC)


 Hey all, I wanted to write about hc punk for a change, which is my favorite. I recently came across Buffalo straight edge band Selective Aggression. They draw influences from Strife and other notable metallic hc bands. The sound over all is classic straight up metallic hc with a crossover trace, which can be heard with the riffs in parts. The female led vocals are clean, strong, powerful, and altogether complement the sound nicely. Selective Aggression play a mid paced vibe and one of my personal favorites from their EP is 'Your Choice, Not Mine'. The band have released a good solid demo, which I enjoyed a lot. 

FFO: HC Punk, Metallic HC, HC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.