Monday, 4 September 2017

ANCIENT VISIONZ TALK RADIO SEPT/OCT SCHEDULE POSTED SOON!



Ancient Visionz Talk Radio's September and October schedule shall be posted soon. There are about 2 slots left for each month, so please contact me asap to book the slots. Slots are given on a first come, first served basis.

I'm also booking guests for November, please contact: ancientvisionz@gmail.com with available days/times. I do no more than 2 interviews a week due to my studies at school.

Some of the on air interviews run as the Ancient Visionz Metal Radio Show.

Chat show covers: metal, punk/hc, underground hip hop (I stress real hip hop, no trap or mainstream mumble rap), comics, indie film, and movies.

Reminder for contact details:

ancientvisionz@gmail.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/moshpunkvisionz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.