Friday, 28 July 2017

ANCIENT VISIONZ INTERVIEWS/PROMOTIONS


 I'm busy working through various updates for the site. I went through a lot of contemplating whilst I was offline regarding how to help the many bands/artists/friends/PR companies who contact myself. Not all the promos or music I receive aligns with what I play on the radio shows nor flows with the genres I cover, but there are other ways to help. With this in mind, I decided to make the interviews for the site more open regardless of personal musical preferences or tastes. It is a policy to be adapted for future episodes of the chat radio show when guests are available. The chat radio show is a separate entity to Ancient Visionz Metal Radio.

  Interviews can discuss other areas, which we all can relate to regardless of musical genres. For example, the process behind writing music and expressing creativity, movies, and so on. Hopefully this will offfer something for everyone and turn people on to various music and demonstrate common interests.

  For those who listen to my shows, whether live or the podcasts, then you know what I cover and what is played. Ancient Visionz Metal Radio remains the same. I'm simply diversifying the site further, so bear in mind not everything will be what I 'like' or every reader 'likes', but hopefully what I'm trying to do with Ancient Visionz is obvious.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.