Wednesday, 9 August 2017

ANCIENT VISIONZ/THE WASTELANDS PUNK SHOW TOMORROW (DIY HC PUNK RADIO)


 Yo! I'm currently working on the set list for tomorrow's trial relaunch of my former long running punk/hc edition. I miss the show so much, but it struggled to hold any support, which was why it was placed on hiatus. Name the show what you want whether its The Wastelands or Ancient Visionz. I'm going to try again and attempt to do something for my favorite music. Tomorrow's show features: grindcore, crust grind, power violence/fastcore, hc, hc punk, metallic hc, nyhc, underground punk, & maybe I'll mix in thrash, old school dm, & brutal dm. I'd love to do a full punk edition, but it needs supporting like Ancient Visionz Metal Radio.  


 Show time: 3-6pm EST (US)/8pm-11pm UK or 4-7pm EST (US)/9pm-12am UK on thewastelands.listen2myshow.com

Promo/airplay: ancientvisionz@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.